Terms of Service
Article 1 (Applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to any relationship between the User and the Company relating to the use of the Service.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Rules”) such as rules for use. These individual provisions, regardless of their names, form part of this Agreement.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the previous article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the applicant for registration agrees to this agreement, applies for the use registration by the method specified by the Company, and the use registration is completed when the Company approves it.
If the Company determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for use registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
- If you submit a false statement when applying for use registration
- If the application is from someone who has violated these terms
- Other cases where the Company determines that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The user shall appropriately manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or rent the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registered information and we log in, we will consider that the user ID is used by the registered user.
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee to be displayed separately on the website as specified by the Company as a consideration for the paid portion of the Service.
Article 5 (Prohibited Items)
Users must not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Any violation of laws or public order and morals
- Criminal acts
- Actions that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Any action that destroys or interferes with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempt to do this
- Acquiring or storing personal information about other users
- The act of using this service for an unauthorized purpose
- Actions that cause other users or other third parties of this service to be disadvantaged, damaged, or uncomfortable
- Spoofing other users
- Advertising, advertising, soliciting or doing business on the Services that we do not permit
- An act aimed at meeting an unfamiliar opposite sex
- The act of directly or indirectly benefiting anti-social forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
If the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may stop or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance check or update of computer system related to this service
- If this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- If a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- Other cases where it is difficult for us to provide this service
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
The Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following conditions: Shall be.
- If you violate any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration item
- In case of default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time from our company
- If this service has not been used for a certain period since the last use
- Other cases where the Company deems inappropriate to use this service
- The Company is not liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the acts conducted by the Company under this section.
Article 8 (unsubscribe)
Users can withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure established by the Company.
Article 9 (Warranty disclaimer and disclaimer)
- The Company shall not accept any defects or errors, bugs, infringements, etc. related to the Service from the facts or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for specific purposes, security, etc.) Is not expressly or implicitly guaranteed).
- The Company is not liable for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user concerning this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Law.
- Even in the case provided in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company will not be responsible for damages caused by special circumstances out of damages caused to the user by default or tort by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). (Including foreseeable or foreseeable occurrence of damage). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user by default or tort by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user.
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the user when deemed necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the revised agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company. The Company will notify or contact the currently registered contact as valid unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with a method separately determined by the Company. Is considered to have been reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
Users may not transfer the status or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or use them as collateral without our prior written consent.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement.